Chronological aging is inevitable.
However, physical aging does not have to happen in the way we’ve been taught to believe…
Nope. It’s not necessarily true that your memory will diminish, your body will weaken, or your skin will sag when you hit fifty or sixty.
In fact, there are simple steps you can take at any age to ensure lifelong health, vitality, and radiance.
My dear friend and lifestyle expert, Debra Poneman, is an example of how youthfulness can be yours. Here we are giving hugs and still glowing!
Debra has teamed up with award-winning, Harvard-trained mind/body researcher, Ronnie Newman, to share “ageless” tips with YOU.
They have an amazing new course called Ageless: The Secrets of Anti-Aging for Your Brain, Your Body, and Your Future.
On June 12th and 13th, they will be sharing Ancient Wellness Techniques validated by modern science so that you can live with zest and passion into your 50s, 60s, 70s, and beyond. Join their six 90-minute sessions to learn how to attain:
- a crystal clear brain
- blissful, rejuvenating sleep
- a strong libido
- a reliably solid memory
- boundless energy and vitality
- and the serenity you long for, at any age…
You can also get the free e-book called, “Ancient and Modern Secrets for Lifelong Radiance,” where Debra and Ronnie share their most important teachings with you, including:
- What science says is aging our skin even MORE than sun exposure (and we all do this unknowingly every day)
- Which types of exercise can give you the vitality of a 20-year-old—even in your 50’s, 60’s, and beyond
- How bad breath can lead to Alzheimer’s and dementia (WHAT!?!?!)
- A little known way to ensure sexual health at every age
- Something that 2 and 3-year-olds are doing that can lead to chronic health problems later in life (and it does not have to do with diet…)
Are you curious? I am!
Are you ready to live a life where you wake up each day clear and happy, with energy and vitality that lasts until the time you’re ready to put your head on the pillow?
Then don’t miss this opportunity to learn from these two amazing women who not only share what you can do to turn back the hands of time but give you the science to back it up.