It was so much fun to have a free master class with my friend John Tighe.
The class was called “Become a Bestselling Author”.
John is an Amazon publishing expert. During the training session, he’ll be sharing with you the 9 key steps to selling thousands of books and becoming a bestselling author.
Here are some of the things we covered:
- Why now is the perfect time to become a successful self-published author
- Simple keyword hacks that can put your book in front of thousands of hyper-targeted buyers on Amazon
- How the right title can turn your book into an instant bestseller, while the wrong title can mean few or even no sales at all
- How a simple change of cover can more than triple your book sales
- How to get people to find your awesome book once it’s published…
- …and buy it when they discover it
- And how to rapidly climb the Amazon charts, become a bestselling author and sell hundreds or even thousands of books FAST
John showed us how to sell thousands of books AND become a bestselling author even if you DON’T have an author platform or an email list.
Want to write a book? Have an inspiring message to share? The FREE Make Publishing Fun Summit will show you How to Get Your Book Out of Your Head and Into the World With a Smile on Your Face. Hear from 26 experts – including #1 NYT Bestselling Author & Keynote speaker Marci Shimoff – about a proven 5-step process that makes the publishing process fun. Enroll in this free course on Teachable now!
Frederick Andresen says
Hi Kathryn, I look forward to your talk Nov 3 at PWOC. My book “The Lady with an Ostrich-Feather Fan, has received rave reviews and has a global future in the narrow genre of “art in historical-fiction”. I have no budget for conventional marketing. But, I know sales would happen if i found a way to reach the reader via a special target, using proper key words, I know such an e-list can be found or made. I hope to chat with you on Saturday.
See http://www.fandresen.com for more on “The Lady” and my family story, “Dos Gringos.” Both ready for film.
Thanks, Fred Andresen
So glad you will be attending my talk on Saturday, as I’ll be focusing on all kinds of marketing (mostly low cost). See you soon! 🙂 Kathryn