Calling all authors – are you registered yet for the Fall 2020 Nonfiction Author Association Virtual Conference on November 12-13, 2020? The Nonfiction Writers Conference (NFWC) is a two-day event featuring live presentations by industry experts, Q&A with attendees, and plenty of downloadable materials.
I've attended and spoken at this conference in the past and highly recommend it for any author.
Attending Non-Fiction Writers Conference will help you:
– Sort through the noise to determine the best publishing path for YOU.
– Identify book marketing methods with a proven track record.
– Uncover business and revenue opportunities.
– Learn what it takes to build a powerful platform.
– Establish yourself as a thought leader in your field.
– Craft a plan to reach your goals.
– Melinda Emerson – Opening Keynote Speaker – Become Your Own Boss: Niche Marketing Online and Off
– Roseanne Cheng – Amazon Optimization Strategies to Gain Exposure and Sell More Book
– Mark Paul – How I Sold 20K Books in 6 Months with Amazon Ads–and You Can Too!
– Stephanie Chandler – Build a Profitable Online Store with Digital Products
– Sandra Beckwith – 20 Ways to Sell More Books
– Dr. Saundra Dalton-Smith – Create Profitable Online Courses and Lead Magnets
– Karl Palachuk – Corporate Partnerships, Sponsorships, and Profit Opportunities
– Leisa Reid – Speaking ONLINE and Offline to Market and Sell Your Book
“I just joined the Nonfiction Authors Association and attended my first conference. I received so much valuable information and I’m so excited to apply what I’ve learned. THANK YOU!” – Sheila Luck, Author of “I Can With I AM” and more
“The presentations were packed full of practical, monetizable writing ideas and “maps.” My eyes were opened to new worlds of online writing publications and resources that I’m confident will increase my income. The Ask-a-Pro sessions were worth the cost of admission alone! I received high-level, actionable feedback and advice for my books, speaking engagements, online courses, and websites. The Nonfiction Writers Conference has set my writing business on a new trajectory!” – Lynn Hare, The Quest for Self-Forgiveness