Interested in interviewing me?
Some of the Topics I'm Often Asked to Discuss Are:
- Entrepreneurship and Life-Balance. As an MBA, science-gal and serious woo-woo fan, I can hold my own in a board room yet also speak to the heart-centered leadership movement. Don't be afraid to ask me to use the word "LOVE" in business. I can pull it off.
- Nutrition. I've been introduced on national television as the "picky eater whisperer". As a Certified Nutritional Counselor, I can make sense of the nonsensical when it comes to the latest in nutritional science. (I can make it FUN, too). 🙂
- Wellness. Being the best version of yourself isn't only about what you eat, but what you think, how you move, and what you feel. From mindfulness and stress reduction at the individual level to corporate wellness programs and trends, I can provide some simple yet profound advice to your audience on how to increase well-being.
- Productivity. "Energy" is a word that kids and adults alike embrace, so whether your audience consists of corporate executives or homeschooling moms, my advice on productivity is guaranteed to resonate. The best part? My practical and actionable advice won't leave you/your listeners feeling overwhelmed.
- Publishing. Statistics show that 80% of the population wants to write and publish a book. So no matter what your show audience is, you are likely to reach aspiring authors. I can break down the process of publishing including the why, how to, and how much (yes, the nitty gritty numbers of publishing).
- Happiness and Positive Psychology. As a Platinum-level Certified Happiness Ambassador (through the Happy for No Reason program with Marci Shimoff), I am excited to provide listeners with simple yet profound tips to bring more positivity and happiness into their everyday lives.