Make Hormones Fun? Yes, Learning about how you can be the best version of yourself, as you shift through hormonal changes, can be fun!
Why do I think so? There are some amazing and generous women out there that are sharing their time and free resources to help women all over the world manage this transition beautifully.
One of these women is Dr. Maria Maricich. Once one of the fastest women on skis (and an Olympian). Dr. Maria is a Chiropractor, Functional Medicine Practitioner, and a friend.
She’s brought together some amazing people to support you in your journey (and if you are reading this and are a man, please know that you can share this info with a loved one!).
Don’t miss the keynote with Dr. Anna Cabeca, The Girlfriend Doctor.
Here we are gathering around a fire on an evening of girlfriends, food, and fun. And Dr. Anna just released a new cookbook to support hormones and health. I’m smiling about her new book as a fresh new blanket of spring snow falls around me in Idaho.
Dr. Anna will be presenting on why weight becomes such a concern around the menopausal years, and how to successfully address this issue.
Another one of my friends presenting is Dr. Robyn Benson. Dr. Robyn has also appeared on my podcast and has some incredible information about regenerative medicine.
Here we are on a run around Austin’s Town Lake (picture taken in the spring of 2022). The three of us are all in our 50’s and still enjoying LOTS of great energy thanks to all of the lifestyle choices we make.
Robyn will be talking about restoring youth through regenerative medicine- yay!
I will be giving a talk on how menopause can free up creativity and how to harness all the fun in being a “multi-potentialite”.
Here’s more information and how to sign up:
Fellow health professionals in the women’s health field will also be speaking to bring you important information and strategies for FREE! We want to ensure that you are in the best shape possible to handle perimenopause and menopause.
By attending the Let’s Talk Menopause Virtual Health Summit, you are getting both an understanding of the menopause process, as well as empowerment to thrive during this time of your life.
This virtual summit will be 100% online, giving you the flexibility to access it from anywhere!
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to attend for FREE for two days!
The speakers and topics include:
- Dr. Anna Cabeca, The Girlfriend Doctor: Wisdom about why weight becomes such a concern and how to fix it.
- Julie Johnson, NTP: Using diet and nutrition to guide our bodies through menopause.
- Brenda Powell, Exercise Physiologist, Yoga Instructor, Coach: Surprising benefits of exercise for menopause.
- Claire Giuliano, Occupational Therapist: Understanding and exploring the pelvic floor.
- Lindsay Venn, PA: Maximizing women’s “healthspan” with hormone replacement therapy.
- Paul Hopfenbeck, owner of Boulder Mountain Botanicals: Benefits of CBD for anxiety, pain, insomnia, and more.
- Pirie Grossman, author of Conversations with Pirie: Stories of reinventing ourselves after age 50.
- Dana Maxey, creator of The Juicy Pause: Tools for transitioning through menopause.
- Dr. Maria Maricich, Chiropractor, Functional Medicine Practitioner: How to achieve anxiety-free menopause.
- Jennifer Hubbard, Gerontologist, Personal Trainer: The neuroscience behind what happens to the brain during menopause.
- Robyn Benson DOM, founder of Santa Fe Soul: Restoring youth through regenerative medicine.
This summit will be available virtually on Saturday, May 14th, and Sunday, May 15th
Click here to register.