Wow, what a pleasure to have an in-depth conversation with Allen Cardoza, the wonderful host from Answers for the Family.
Answers for the Family is by far the most innovative, cutting edge talk radio show for the family. I loved being a guest and also being able to interact with listeners by taking live questions while on air.
We talk about:
- how passion can be a fuel for writing
- a recent event with Chef Ann Cooper (where I read my first book, Give It a Go, Eat a Rainbow)
- why I wrote the sequel (Where Does a Rainbow Grow?) to teach kids farm to table concept
- the importance of peer to peer messaging
- how I learned through the process of publishing four books how strange and bizarre the publishing industry is (see the results of the survey I did with dozens of authors– what bizarre and startling findings!)
- how my my discussions with aspiring authors led me to write my upcoming book, Look Before You Leap.
Get your free copy of Where Does a Rainbow Grow (as a PDF)