Nitin Chhoda is a licensed physical therapist in NJ and NY and the author of Total Activation: The New 5 Step Fitness Mantra.
Nitin prescribes a dynamic new approach to weight loss and personal wellness modeled in 3 stages of change, identity, comparison and integration with five components, emotional, physical, social, spiritual and intellectual.
Nitin has written hundreds of articles on physical therapy marketing on his blog Nitin360, and has also written for IMPACT, ADVANCE and PT Magazine. Nitin has also served on the editorial board of IMPACT and PERSPECTIVES magazine, published by the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA).
As a foreigner he overcame self-doubt, developed confidence and transformed into a successful entrepreneur now owning seven businesses.
Here are the fun nuggets from the interview:
- All of us have a book in us. We all have our unique stories, our unique journeys and our unique messages
- The timing of your book in terms of its writing and release has to do more with the mind space that you have in your life. It is a matter of a little bit of personal reflection about what is going on in your life
- Your own creation of a book's production can sit anywhere on a spectrum. One one end is pure creative process. The other end is financial project; think about where YOUR book is on that spectrum
- Financial success on a book can either be through volume or through acting as a business card for a backend business
- A book gives you credibility and makes you famous in your niche. If you write a (good) book, it doesn’t matter whether you are published by a prestigious publishing company or use a self publishing company; you immediately set yourself apart
- You don’t have to reinvent the wheel. If you already have a blog, if you already have a journal, if you already have videos, a podcast and lots of audio files, you can take them and you can repurpose them. You have to work with them, massage them and clean them up, but sometimes working with content that is already there can be easier than staring at a blank page
- Identify your role models in life
For those that seek even more information about publishing, and especially profitable publishing, I’ve created a new ebook called “5 Things You Need to Know to Make Publishing Profitable and Fun”.
Become an author in an efficient and effective way.
Get tips on how to build a supportive community for your writing and publishing journey that will ensure you have FUN along the way!
This free ebook will get you on your way to make publishing profitable and fun!