Amber Vilhauer (formerly Ludwig) is an online business development expert who supports authors, speakers, and coaches to establish a powerful, integrated online presence that gets results and empowers them to make a difference in their industry.
Since starting her multi-six-figure company NGNG Enterprises (standing for No Guts No Glory) in 2007, she has spent her career impacting her community and building strong strategic alliances with industry leaders and game-changers across the web. Amber has supported thousands of entrepreneurs on six continents to get results. She is the launch manager behind several #1 bestselling books including those for Mark Victor Hansen, Brendon Burchard, Joel Comm, Sandra Yancey, Lisa Nichols, and Les Brown.
Here are the fun nuggets from our interview:
Fun nugget #1: Your website is the heart and soul of your online presence.
Fun nugget #2: Have a quarterly review of your website to ensure that your user experience is spot on.
Fun nugget #3: Gather peoples’ names and emails on your website but make sure to be in touch and nurture your list.
Fun nugget #4: View your email list as a two-way conversation- and ASK them how they want to be engaged.
Fun nugget #5: The process of asking what your email list wants does not have to involve technical hurdles.
Fun nugget #6: As far as goals for list building, quantity is way more important than quality. Amber mentioned milestones as being the following: 100, 500 1,000, 2,500, and then 5,000 — to see a shift at each of these (and it never gets easy!)
Fun nugget #7: Delegation is not a question of IF but a question of WHEN. We talk about how Kathryn outsources her social media to NGNG through a service called www.SocialMediaContentDelivery.com.
More about Amber
Working one-on-one with each client, Amber and her teams have created more than 450 WordPress websites. Amber knows how a website needs to function in order to generate sales, build a fan base, and attract long-term clientele. She works with clients to build a strong, branded social media presence, coaches each client on which manageable actions will help them achieve their online goals, and then walks them through exactly how to do it.
Amber has created multiple websites that serve as an inspiration and as a great educational resource for her audiences.
- www.AmberVilhauer.com – Amber’s expertise lies in supporting authors, speakers, and coaches to build their business online through 1-1 coaching, online courses, membership websites, and more. Learn more about all she does on this website.
- www.InsightfulDevelopment.com – Amber’s online web services website which also serves as a “how-to” website teaching business owners how to create an audience and gain success online.
- www.SocialMediaContentDelivery.com – NEW! A monthly done-for-you social media service for busy entrepreneurs. Get fresh, convincing content backed by a social media strategy that works to build your social media following and grow engagement! (Note: This is the service we talked about on my interview that I LOVE)
- www.AuthenticLeaderAcademy.com – The premier online business training center complete with strategy-focused and screencast training videos on how to execute anything you can imagine online! From building your online platform, to marketing, monetizing and growing your business … this is your solution to it all!
- www.AuthenticBusinessSuccessSummit.com – An online training program that brings together 15 internationally-respected, heart-centered entrepreneurs who through pre-recorded online interviews will share their secrets about the mindset and strategic business tactics they’ve used to turn their passion into multi-six-figure or multi-million dollar enterprises.
- www.AConsciousChoice.com – A big passion project for Amber which has a focus on personal development and gaining power from within. This website is a resource to help teenagers with decision making and growing into the best version of themselves.
For those that seek even more information about publishing, and especially profitable publishing, I’ve created a new ebook called “5 Things You Need to Know to Make Publishing Profitable and Fun”.
Become an author, without falling into the time and money pit that has sucked in many authors.
Get tips on how to build a supportive community for your writing and publishing journey that will ensure you have FUN along the way!
This free ebook will get you on your way to make publishing profitable and fun!
Want more information on how to publish a book profitably?
Get the important facts about the publishing industry today (traditional, self, and hybrid publishing) and how you can plan a fun and profitable book publishing process.
Please check out this FREE Make Publishing Fun Course on teachable!