My guest for this mantra-filled podcast is Cathie Caccia.
Please read more about this “yoga superstar” below.
Please also see below for the links to her website, with information about retreats and classes you can get involved in.
There are NINE mantras for this show. They are:
- Being a “yoga superstar” is a bit of an oxymoron (yoga is for every-body, every day).
- Yoga is about UN-doing rather than doing.
- A major benefit of yoga is being connected to one’s authentic self.
- Finally – a message about getting unstuck: “don’t calcify the conversation, listen”.
- We all need to be heard, seen, and hopefully understood (listen to others).
- We need to see ourselves, listen to ourselves, and hopefully understand ourselves (listen to self).
- Breathing can creat physical, spiritual, and mental healing.
- We are all radio stations broadcasting a signal; what messages do you want to send out and receive?; what vibrational seeds do you want to germinate?
- Creating a mantra for the breath (in and out) is so easy, yet so transformational.
2019 Retreat with Rodney Yee and Colleen Saidman Yee.
About Cathie Caccia.
Cathie began her yogic studies in 1984 and was immediately captivated by the physical, energetic and philosophical aspects of the practice.
She has found tremendous value in yoga’s capacity to quiet the mind and guide the practitioner home to the Self.
Cathie has extensive training in Yoga, Yoga Therapy, Shiatsu, Acupressure, and Massage.
Teaching since 1987, Cathie’s classes combine her love of Yoga, Chinese energetics and Sanskrit chanting to support her students in finding their inner wisdom, clarity, and peace. Cathie is registered with Yoga Alliance as E-RYT 500, she teaches public and private classes, workshops and yoga teacher training. Cathie is a licensed massage therapist with over 1200 hours of training.
Leave a Comment