My guest for Episode 002 of the Mountain Mantras: Wellness and Life Lessons show is Dondi Dahlin. Dondi is a published author, award-winning speaker, an internationally-acclaimed dancer, actress, and teacher. She co-wrote The Little Book of Energy Medicine with her mother, Donna Eden. Her newest book is The Five Elements.
Dondi was raised in The Five Elements by her Mom, Energy Medicine pioneer, Donna Eden. She has taught the Five Elements at the renowned Feathered Pipe Ranch in Montana, at OMEGA Institute in New York and at various Eden Energy Medicine workshops around the world since the 1990s.
Dondi says that the Five Elements can help you have healthier relationships and get along better with people, as well as be more successful in your work, career and personal life.
Here are the mantras from the show that you can incorporate into your daily life to be healthier and happier:
- Recall that some of the best healing modalities are thousands of years old
- Remember that everything/everyone is connected
- Understand that each element has an archetype, set of related “organs”, and emotions- see below
- Know that balance = your fully authentic self (meaning, not your crabby self!)
- Remember that the process of finding balance is not a one size fits all approach
Download your free chart summarizing the Archetypes, Organs, and Emotions related to the Five Elements!
Leave a Comment