If you are looking for a quick and refreshing soup, look no further!
– 3 cucumbers, peeled
– coconut milk (or meat of 1 fresh coconut)
– 4 T fresh lime juice
– 2 T almond butter (omit to make nut-free)
– 1/2 cup greens/herbs (basil, cilantro, mint, etc.)
– 1 T fresh ginger
– Water to thin (about 1 cup)
– Season with: salt, cayenne, or add thai “flair” by adding a splash of fish sauce and lemongrass
Blend all ingredients in a Vitamix or blender. Enjoy your cool kitchen! 🙂
Want to learn how “Food Feelings” affect your health and how to eat for optimal energy and well-being? Please check out this FREE Make Nutrition Fun Course on teachable!