- Need an engaging speaker for your next event?
- Want an facilitator who can hold the space with c-suite executives but also has a heart-centered a warm approach that will leave attendees feeling positive and energized?
You need an expert like Kathryn Kemp Guylay (MBA, CNC) whose 20+ years of experience spans business engagements from small nonprofits to Fortune 500/100 companies. Her topics and areas of expertise span business (including strategy, organization structure, job definition, and incentive plan design) to wellness (nutrition for kids and adults, corporate wellness, stress reduction, and employee engagement) to publishing (story-telling, the creative process, and leaving a legacy).
Find out how you can book Kathryn below for an in person or virtual (thanks to Geniecast) event.
TOPICS I LOVE TO SPEAK ABOUT:
- Leadership and Life-Balance. As an MBA, science-gal and serious woo-woo fan, I can hold my own in a board room yet also speak to the heart-centered leadership movement. Don't be afraid to ask me to use the word "LOVE" in business. I can pull it off.
- Nutrition. I've been introduced on national television as the "picky eater whisperer". As a Certified Nutritional Counselor, I can make sense of the nonsensical when it comes to the latest in nutritional science. (I can make it FUN, too). 🙂
- Wellness. Being the best version of yourself isn't only about what you eat, but what you think, how you move, and what you feel. From mindfulness and stress reduction at the individual level to corporate wellness programs and trends, I can provide some simple yet profound advice to your audience on how to increase well-being.
- Productivity. "Energy" is a word that kids and adults alike embrace, so whether your audience consists of corporate executives or homeschooling moms, my advice on productivity is guaranteed to resonate. The best part? My practical and actionable advice won't leave you/your listeners feeling overwhelmed.
- Publishing. Statistics show that 80% of the population wants to write and publish a book. So no matter what your show audience is, you are likely to reach aspiring authors. I can break down the process of publishing including why, how to, and how much (yes, the nitty-gritty numbers of publishing).
- Happiness and Positive Psychology. As a Platinum-level Certified Happiness Ambassador (through the Happy for No Reason program with Marci Shimoff), I am excited to provide listeners with simple yet profound tips to bring more positivity and happiness into their everyday lives.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
Please watch this 1.5 video with testimonials from business leaders and college faculty members. Additional speaker videos can be found further below.
"Your presentation filled the room with light. Thank you so much for your inspiration and actionable advice. I loved watching you share the stage with Jewel, Marianne Williamson and MC Yogi."
-Erica Linson, Sun Valley Institute for Resilience (presentation at the 2016 Sun Valley Wellness Festival)
"A fantastic speakers and leader. Professional development and continuing education are priceless. Thank you for helping us deliver a high quality program."
-Janice Fulkerson, Executive Director of the Idaho Nonprofit Center (presentations at the 2015 & 6 Annual Nonprofit Center Conferences)
"My colleagues and I were so impressed with your presentation. After you left Peter said, "I'm the happiest I've been all day."
-Yanna Lantz, Founder of The Spot (in response to The Smile Advantage Presentation about positive psychology and productivity)
- Lunch and learn (example topics: positive psychology, stress management, vision and visualization, motivation)
- Parent education (example topics: nurturing healthy eaters, solving the picky-eater struggle, cook healthy on a budget)
- School visits (Rainbow Days are a top choice for promoting fruit and veggie consumption, nutrition education curricula training is another popular option) Please visit www.giveitagoeatarainbow.com
- Keynote or workshop (example topics: overcoming fear, self compassion, awareness, productivity hacks/tools for living life to its fullest)
- Writers conferences (example topics: how to get publicity, financial planning for publishing, nonfiction writing, children's books)
- Campus wellness keynotes and workshops (healthy living on a time and money budget, quick tips for the busy student)
- Training (leadership, sales organizations, customer service and employee engagement)