Look Before You Leap: A Book by Kathryn Guylay
- Are you an aspiring author?
- Want to learn how the book publishing industry works via a behind-the-scenes view into the often elusive financial data of published authors?
- When’s the last time you read a book about the writing and publishing industry that was actually entertaining?
Look Before You Leap: The Smart Author's Guide to Avoiding the Money Pit and Achieving Financial SUCCESS in Publishing is based on the heartwarming and heartbreaking stories from over one hundred interviews and surveys with published authors across traditional, self and "hybrid" publishing. The author’s own personal experience as an author advocate and four-time award-winning and bestselling author provides an engaging, often hilarious, backdrop for this guide on book publishing.
WHEN YOU READ LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP, YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Overcome your own potential objections to writing and publishing a book.
- Avoid the potential money pit of book publishing.
- Navigate the publishing industry with confidence and competence.
- Achieve financial goals on your own publishing journey.